This is a UNIVERSAL PRODUCT and you must to evaluate if it is adaptable on yuor motorbike. You can send a question to us if you are some doubt.
Do you want to hardly increase your bike's braking power?
Choose a cast aluminium radial brake master cylinder, braking won't be the same.
Combined with a brake hose that you find in the category under your bike and kit and Racing brake fluid is the winning weapon for every sport bike.
The Radial Brake Master Cylinder are avaible in some versions, but the most important info for choose the right version for you is decide how is the best ratio diameter piston x distance:
16 mm diameter piston version fit one front diskbikes, while 19 mm is the right choice for twin front disk bikes:
- 16 x 16: is the racing versione, we not suggest to use it in road.
- 16 x 18: is the "ready" version, the longer the wheelbase is, the shorter lever runs, as well less power is transferred to the piston.
- 16PRS: can be change wheelbases 17/18/19 is the multiversion that can be use in some
19 mm diameter piston version fit twin front disks bikes, while 16 mm is the right choice for one front disk bikes.
19 mm is available in four versions, that differ for their wheelbase:
- 19 x 18: is the extremest version, the shorter wheelbase is preferred by riders who like more power and excellent progressiveness. We do not suggest street use!
- 19 x 19: is the middle race/street version, but for street use we suggest the 19x20!
- 19 x 20 is the "ready" version, the longer the wheelbase is, the shorter lever runs, as well less power is transferred to the piston.
- 19PRS: can be change wheelbases 17/18/19 is the multiversion that can be use in some
INSERT SEALS AND INTERNAL
The plunger and gaskets are made with materials designed for sports competition and everything checked and assembled according to the most stringent controls laboratories ACCOSSATO
The body pump is forged aluminum, CNC worked hard and oxidized
You can adjust the distance from the lever to the handlebar, with standard regulation, or better Its lever brake adjuster lets you reach the right feeling, even while riding you can apply the remote adjuster.
"RST" LIGHTNES LEVER VERSION FOR AIR:
Lightened lever RST for the passage of air
In the reservoir section you can choose the right reservoir (you can use the OEM too if separetd) but we suggest to use the Accossato's kit reservoir with stand.
Package includes the master cylinder (no switch stop included!) you can use Idrostop M10x1
Fits a M10x1,0 mm bajo adapter (normaly japan bikes has M10x1,25mm one), and Oem axial master cylinder brakes hoses could not fit radial mc, we can supply specific brake hoses.